Ranked as the #1 Fall Festival in the World by MSN, The Annual Autumn Glory Festival is held every October and features a multitude of events leading up to the Grand Feature Parade. The area’s fall foliage provides the most colorful backdrop to our celebrations. This is the most wonderful time of the year to enjoy Garrett County and Deep Creek Lake. The weather is cooler, the crowds have dissipated and activities are still in full swing!
Join us this year’s event kicks off on Wednesday, October 11th and concluding on Sunday, October 15th!
Here are just a few events/activities that are held every year:
- Thursday evening Oktoberfest and Fireman Parade
- Official MD State Fiddle Competition
- Official MD State Banjo and Mandolin Competition
- Great Pumpkin Festival
- Grand Feature Parade
- Fine Arts Exhibit and Heritage Craft Sales
- Stained Glass Cutting Demonstration
- Heritage Quilters Quilt Show and Sale
- Fall Foliage drive tour
- Much, much more!
Don’t forget to reserve your dream fall vacation rental early! Homes always fill up rather quickly for this popular annual festival. See you out there!