A Signature Collection Home! Whether you are cooking up a delicious meal in the home’s well-stocked and well-appointed kitchen, curled up on the couch with a good movie or a favorite book, or soaking in the home’s outdoor hot tub, Top of the Slopes makes it easy to enjoy all your favorite activities. When the snowy winter weather hits, you’ll love being able to spend the day out on the slopes with direct access to Chairlift #4 at Wisp Resort—just wake up, strap on some gear, and glide up to a selection of slopes for various skill sets. This home’s location on the mountain is perfect for every type of skier from beginners to experts! While enjoying your day at Wisp, you can even come back home for a shared meal at the home’s large dining room table or warm up next to the wood-burning fireplace before returning to the slopes. That said, Top of the Slopes offers a wonderful vantage for action and adventure all year long! Hop in the car for a quick drive to Swallow Falls State Park to explore the highest waterfall in Maryland, head over to the Adventure Sports Center International (ASCI) for a spin through their mountaintop whitewater rafting course, or enjoy any of the many wonderful hiking, golfing, shopping, boating, and dining destinations all around the lake area. Every day at Top of the Slopes can be filled with fun new adventures and treasured memories made together. Book your stay today!
- Bedroom with King bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, DVD, Access to Full Bath
- Master: King bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, DVD, Private Full Bath with Garden Tub & Shower, Access to Private Balcony
- Bedroom 1: Queen bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, DVD, Access to Full Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Ceiling Fan, TV, DVD, Access to Full Bathroom
* **Ski-in/Ski-out properties dependent on slope availability, see www.skiwisp.com for slope conditions** This home requires a three-night minimum during the winter season. Please call for questions about slope access.