True Ski-In/Ski-Out Mountain Chalet with Awesome Deep Creek Lake Views & Hot Tub! Sitting on top of Marsh Mountain overlooking the ski slopes and Deep Creek Lake, Boulder Creek Lodge is waiting for your four-season destination! This unique mountain chalet has been recently updated making colorful artistic statements throughout. Sitting right on the slopes, this home is truly ski-in/ski-out and makes winter fun better. A chairlift will bring you right back to the home when you’re done. If it isn’t snowing, enjoy the spacious deck while grilling and dining alfresco. No matter the season, Boulder Creek Lodge is sure to delight!
With seven bedrooms and a large home theater room, Boulder Creek Lodge is an excellent venue for a corporate retreat. This large screen in the theater room can easily hook up to a laptop for conference work and presentations.
Ski in/ski out access with chairlifts 4 & 5. Direct access to "Main Street" and "Eye Opener" Slopes. Ski-in/ski-out properties dependent on slope availability, see www.skiwisp.com for slope conditions.
This home comes with free access to the Community Aquatic Recreation Center (CARC)! This fitness and wellness complex, located in the central Deep Creek Lake area, offers a modern gym and a full-size indoor pool. The free CARC membership is available to all guests in the home for the duration of your stay, up to the home’s full occupancy.
- Loft: with Sitting Room
- Bedroom (Suite): King Bed, Balcony, Attached Bath with Shower
- Bedroom: 2 Duo Bunk Beds (2 Full Beds & 2 Twin Beds), Balcony
- Bedroom: King Bed, Balcony
- Full Jack & Jill Bath with Shower
- Bedroom: King Bed & Full Futon, Balcony, Attached Bath with Shower/Tub
- Great Room
- Dining Area
- Half Bath
- Bedroom (Suite): 2 Queen Beds, Deck Access, Attached Bath with Shower & Separate Tub
- Bonus Room - Wet Bar, Bar Seating & Poker Table
- 2 Half Baths
- Game Room: Wet Bar
- Theater Room - Seating for 15
- Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Full Bath with Shower/Tub
- Laundry Room: Extra Refrigerator
Electric Vehicle Charger (NEMA 14-50 receptacle)
4WD/AWD or snow tires are always recommended for the area during the Winter months of November - March. For more house specific driveway information, please refer to your app/guest portal after booking.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available